Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Fun-filled Weekend

this past weekend was great i got to hang out with my friend and everything went well the family seemed to like him me and him played baseball and the first game we tied with a score of 0-0 the other game i won with a score of 7-0 we then played bowling he beat me the first game by 3 points but the other game i won but i cant remember the score we faced eachothe in tennis and he won all 3 games :( but oh well he hung out together hopefully i get to hang out with him again my mom also made orange flavored cakes with her new gadget called the perfect brownie maker it is AMAZING!! with the parlu team we have no idea how we did but i hope good we find out February 2 and maybe we might go to state :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're still blogging Elyssa! Keep it up. I'll check back. :)

    ReplyDelete