Friday, January 21, 2011

Contests

This past Wednesday my team had to stay after school for our Parli team contest. One of the teams that we were up against was my home school, and i knew at least 3 of the students. i hope that my group does go to state but i dont thnk we will since we did mess up several times and were the first group to present.  SO WISH THE PARLI TEAM OF WGD GOOD LUCK!!! this weekend i will probably be doing chores around the house and homework (studying for midterms). Today hopefully my friend will be coming over my house to hang out and meet the family. oh dear! lol :) we will play the different wii systems games that we have i hope that he does.

1 comment:

  1. Your "friend"? That sounds like an important meeting with the family. I hope it goes well!

    I'm sure you did great on your Parli contest. When do you get the results? I'll keep my fingers crossed. :)

    ReplyDelete