Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Summer Internship for NASA CORE/my wkend

im applying for a summer internship at the farmhouse in front of JVS, NASA CORE. i hope that i can get it because there are about 3 others that are also wanting the internship. my wkend was pretty good my bf and i hung out friday from 5-9pm we had so much fun playing mario party and watching The Wedding Singer. this friday we might be hanging out together. tonight at 550 my mom a few friends and i are attending a Zumba class at the Lorain Y. it is so much fun and it is a way to stay fit and to have so much funnn. :) ;)

1 comment:

  1. How was Zumba? I've gone to the Y for classes before. They are a lot of fun and they are an amzing workout.

    I wish you luck with the internship. You deserve it Elyssa! I know you would be a very good worker for NASA CORE.

    ReplyDelete